Effect: Nick Crow - 7170 Lead / Pc / Free

7170 Lead

Nick Crow unveils the 7170 Lead, a free (donate if you like it) Lead – tube guitar amp VST plugin for Windows.
Features:

POWER - Power ON/OFF.

DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.

LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.

POW AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.

OUTPUT - Output level.

Here are more Effects, Plugins and Filters.

“After Nick_Crow_7170_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.” Nick Crow

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. Anonymous07:22

    RuthI recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Ruth

    http://pianonotes.info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment